Friday, December 3, 2010

Olivia Hope

This is our precious daughter, Olivia Hope.  She needed for us to take a chance...she lingered on the special needs list for far too long.  I do understand how the description of her needs could scare many families away. That is okay, it gave us time to find her.  Look at that face, how could we ever say no. I look at her and my mommy heart says, this is my daughter, she needs our family and our family needs her.  Whatever issues she comes home with, well, honestly, we will deal with them as her family.  We know a little bit about dealing with the unknowns.  Olivia is not our first child she will be our 9th.  She will be our 5th child adopted from China and our 4th special needs adoption from China.  We have adopted every year for the past 6 years.  It is contagious:)Olivia is now 3 years old and if I have any say in it, she will be home before she turns 4.  I am a mommy after all.  We can do anything we set our minds too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment